if i won the lottery
We all have dreams about what we’d do if we won the lottery. Sometimes I like to think more along the lines of “if money was no object” because lottery winnings are finite and you might be able to have a little bit more fun if the money never ran out.
Besides the standard “pay off dept,” “buy house,” and “go on trip to [insert exotic locale here], here’s some of what I’d do:
- turn my friend’s above ground pool into a ball pit in the middle of the night
- send a dozen flowers to my mom in January, 2 dozen in February, 3 dozen in March, etc for a whole year
- fill my boyfriend’s apartment with balloons
- have massage/spa gift certificates hand delivered by singing telegram to everyone I know
- buy myself these cowboy boots
What would you do “if money was no object”?