I don’t particularly like “resolutions” per say (tho some are awesome), but I am a fan of goals. Here’s a list of the things I will hold myself accountable for in 2009.
In 2009, I will (in no particular order):
- continue to eat right and move more
- push myself and others beyond what is considered possible
- be conscious of the meaning i assign things
- read my rss feeds & share my thoughts on them
- limit things bought
- repurpose as much as possible
- buy only what i need
- buy used whenever possible
- be conscious of where i’m buying, where items come from / how they’re made / what impact on the environment they have/will have
- encourage others as much as possible
- laugh daily
- remember that my only obligation is to breathe
- seek to improve service wherever i go
I’m sure I will come up with more for the year, especially as the days pass, but i think this is a very good, healthy list.